To adapt to a fast-changing dynamic world, we help pharmaceutical companies modernize technology, digitalize their pharmacovigilance processes, and transform experiences. The theme of this year’s meeting is “A New Era of Pharmacovigilance: challenges and opportunities. In this context, we are attending the 21st ISOP annual meeting in Verona, Italy.
The methods used in pharmacovigilance processes continue evolving to address emerging drug safety issues in a timely manner using advanced technologies. Artificial Intelligence can be applied to ICSR processing, evaluation, and signal detection through the analysis of real-world data.
As PharmaSoft, we attach great importance to digitalization in terms of fulfilling both regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance processes with a zero-error policy.
The ISOP program that we will attend includes the following topics in pharmacovigilance:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and big data
- Medication errors prevention
- Pharmacovigilance of biologics originator and biosimilar
- Pharmacogenomics/Patient-oriented pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance in healthcare emergency: lessons learned from COVID-19: vaccines/medicines
- Risk communication
- Database networks for post-marketing surveillance for vaccines and medicines
- Clinical decisions in pharmacovigilance
- Eco pharmacovigilance
If you would like to share your industry experiences on our page, you can send your articles to our editor via email@example.com.
Don’t forget to subscribe to be notified instantly about our new posts!
See you again very soon, stay healthy,